I almost made it, but Saturday I just had to cast on something new. Let me explain… 4-6 hours in a coach for a trip with the Brownies and Guides. My project choices were limited:
- Widdershins Socks – too close to being finished, I would have had to take 2 projects
- Hemp bag – I was still trying to decide what I wanted to do with the handle and remember what size needles the base had been knitted in
- Hap Shawl – Although a bit bulky I almost went with this except ….
…the trip was to a CHOCOLATE FACTORY. I decided Lace and chocolate probably wouldn’t mix well. (The trip was great and I’d highly recommend Cadbury World to anyone who loves chocolate. Even with a group of Guides and Brownies and nobody was sick on the way home from stuffing themselves with chocolate) Instead I cast on Odessa in Rowan Tapestry. I’ve had to leave off the beads as the yarn was wearing too much while I was stringing them. This will be a present for Christmas I think so it is not too bad a thing I think. I’ve been busy so I’ll post a quick progress update and add photos when the camera and I are both in the same place and near a computer that has the right media slots.
- Widdershins – Ready to Cast Off!!!
- Hemp Bag – Ready to start the strap – I think I know what I want to do for it now
- Hap Shawl – I think this will be coming to Canada for Christmas knitting but I need to wind another skein before I go any further
- Sahara – need to cast on for the sleeves
- Jezebel Just need to sew in the ends – these really sufferred from second glove syndrome
ETA – Here are some photos from the trip